Data and Third Party Notices
Rev. Date January 1, 2024
Market Data Powered By SIX
Certain data provided by Preqin Ltd. Copyright 2024 Preqin Ltd. All Rights reserved.
©2024 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Certain data derived from data by Global Financial Data, Incorporated.
Portions of the information contained in this display were supplied by Lipper, A Refinitiv Company, subject to the following: Copyright 2024 © Refinitiv. All rights reserved. Lipper shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Bloomberg Commodity IndexSM and its associated data, Copyright © 2024 Bloomberg Index Services Limited. Bloomberg® is a trademark and service mark of Bloomberg Finance L.P. and its affiliates (collectively “Bloomberg”). Bloomberg or Bloomberg’s licensors own all proprietary rights in the Bloomberg Indices. Bloomberg does not approve or endorse this material or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information herein, nor does Bloomberg make any warranty, express or implied, as to the results to be obtained therefrom and, to the maximum extent allowed by law, Bloomberg shall not have any liability or responsibility for injury or damages arising in connection therewith.
Bloomberg fixed income indices and their associated data, Copyright © 2024 Bloomberg Index Services Limited. Bloomberg® is a trademark and service mark of Bloomberg Finance L.P. and its affiliates (collectively “Bloomberg”). Bloomberg or Bloomberg’s licensors own all proprietary rights in the Bloomberg Indices. Bloomberg does not approve or endorse this material or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information herein, nor does Bloomberg make any warranty, express or implied, as to the results to be obtained therefrom and, to the maximum extent allowed by law, Bloomberg shall not have any liability or responsibility for injury or damages arising in connection therewith.
Source for hedge fund index data: HFR
The following terms apply to data owned by a third party that is delivered through this site or service (“Site”). These terms are binding on the subscriber and all of its users (collectively, “Subscriber”), and are incorporated by reference into Subscriber’s subscriber agreement with the provider of this Site, Two Sigma Investor Solutions, L.P. (“Provider”) (such subscriber agreement, the “Venn Subscriber Agreement”).
- MSCI Inc. (“MSCI”)
For data supplied or owned by MSCI, the following additional terms apply:
- This data has been prepared and provided to you solely for your internal use and may not be redistributed in any form or manner to any third party other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement or as required by applicable law.
- THE DATA IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TWO SIGMA INVESTOR SOLUTIONS, LP, ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MSCI INC.), AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF THE DATA MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA IN THIS REPORT (OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED BY THE USE THEREOF). TWO SIGMA INVESTOR SOLUTIONS, LP, ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MSCI INC.) AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF THE DATA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ORIGINALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF ANY USE IT MAY MAKE OF THE DATA. IN NO EVENT SHALL TWO SIGMA INVESTOR SOLUTIONS, LP, ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MSCI INC.) OR ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF THE DATA, BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDUNG, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF TWO SIGMA INVESTOR SOLUTIONS, LP, ANY OF ITS INFORMATION PROVIDERS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MSCI INC.), OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN OR RELATED TO THE MAKING OR COMPILING OF THE DATA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE ANTICIPATED THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- represents that it will use Data provided by MSCI (“MSCI Data”) for internal purposes and will not be redistribute the MSCI Data in any form or manner to any third party;
- represents that it will not use or permit anyone else to use the MSCI Data in connection with the creating, managing, advising, writing, trading, marketing or promotion of any securities or other financial instruments or products based on or linked to (in whole or in part) the performance of any MSCI index, including, but not limited to, funds, synthetic or derivative securities (e.g., options, warrants, swaps, and futures), whether listed on an exchange or traded over the counter or on a private-placement basis or otherwise or to create any indices (custom or otherwise);
- represents that it will treat the MSCI Data as proprietary to MSCI. Further, Subscriber acknowledges that MSCI is the sole and exclusive owner of the MSCI Data and any trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in or to the MSCI Data;
- represents that it will not (i) copy any component of the MSCI Data; (ii) alter, modify or adapt any component of the MSCI Data, including, without limitation, translating, decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering or creating derivative works, or (iii) make any component of the MSCI Data available to any other person or organization (including, without limitation, Subscriber’s present and future parents, subsidiaries or affiliates) directly or indirectly, for any of the foregoing or for any other use, including, without limitation, by loan, rental, service bureau, external time sharing or similar arrangement;
- is obligated to reproduce on all permitted copies of the MSCI Data all copyright, proprietary rights and restrictive legends appearing on the Data;
- acknowledges that it assumes the entire risk of using the MSCI Data and agrees to hold MSCI harmless from any claims that may arise in connection with any use of the MSCI Data by Subscriber or its permitted affiliates;
- acknowledges MSCI may, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, terminate the Subscriber’s right to receive and/or use the MSCI Data;
- acknowledges MSCI, as a third party beneficiary of the Venn Subscriber Agreement, is entitled to enforce all provisions of such agreement relating to the MSCI Data.
2. SIX Financial Information USA Inc. (“SIX”)
For data supplied or owned by SIX, the following additional terms apply:
3. Frank Russell Company (“Russell”)
The Russell Indexes are provided under the following notice:
4. Bloomberg Index Services Limited (“BISL”)
For data supplied or owned by BISL (“Bloomberg Data”), the following additional terms apply:
Subscriber (1) is strictly prohibited from onward distribution of the Bloomberg Data; (2) is prohibited from the creation of derivative works using the Bloomberg Data, including the creation of any derived index; (3) exculpates BISL from all liability in connection with the use of this Site and/or the Bloomberg Data; (4) is bound by a market standard disclaimer for the benefit of Bloomberg, its affiliates and third party licensors as third party beneficiaries; and (5) is prohibited from using the Bloomberg Data in connection with the issuance, marketing and promotion of financial products that link (or endeavor to link) the returns of such financial products to the levels or returns of the Bloomberg Data.
The Bloomberg Commodity Index Total Return index is provided under the following notice:
“Bloomberg®” and “Bloomberg Commodity IndexSM” are service marks of Bloomberg Finance L.P. and its affiliates (collectively, “Bloomberg”). The Bloomberg Commodity IndexSM has been licensed by Bloomberg and UBS Securities LLC (and together with its affiliates, collectively, “UBS”) for use for certain purposes by Provider. Neither Bloomberg nor UBS are affiliated with Provider, and Bloomberg and UBS do not approve or endorse this material, or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information herein, or make any warranty, express or implied, as to the results to be obtained therefrom and, to the maximum extent allowed by law, neither shall have any liability or responsibility for injury or damages arising in connection therewith.
The Bloomberg Data (other than the Bloomberg Commodity Index Total Return index) are provided under the following notice:
Source: Bloomberg Index Services Limited. BLOOMBERG® is a trademark and service mark of Bloomberg Finance L.P. and its affiliates (collectively “Bloomberg”). BARCLAYS® is a trademark and service mark of Barclays Bank Plc (collectively with its affiliates, “Barclays”), used under license. Bloomberg or Bloomberg’s licensors, including Barclays, own all proprietary rights in the Bloomberg Barclays Indices. Neither Bloomberg nor Barclays approves or endorses this material, or guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any information herein, or makes any warranty, express or implied, as to the results to be obtained therefrom and, to the maximum extent allowed by law, neither shall have any liability or responsibility for injury or damages arising in connection therewith
5. Morningstar Inc. (“Morningstar”)
For data supplied or owned by Morningstar, the following additional terms apply:
6. Hedge Fund Research, Inc. (“HFR”)
For data supplied or owned by HFR, the following additional terms apply:
b. Access and Use
2. Using the HFR Indices in the operation of your or a third party financial database or index business;
3. Using the HFR Indices to populate any database that is commercial and/or distributed to third parties;
5. Using any of the HFR Indices or HFR Marks (defined below) in connection with any SEC, government or regulatory filing; and
ii. If you have entered into a separate agreement with HFR regarding your access to, use or distribution of the HFR Indices or Other Content, and to the extent there is a conflict between that separate agreement and this Agreement, the terms of that separate agreement shall govern.
i. HFR, HFRI, HFRX, HFRU, HFRQ, HFRL, WWW.HEDGEFUNDRESEARCH.COM, HEDGE FUND RESEARCH, HFR INDEXSCOPE, HFR PORTFOLIOSCOPE, HFR BANK SYSTEMATIC RISK PREMIA INDICES and HFR RISK PARITY INDICES and the names of the various other HFR Indices are the trademarks and service marks of HFR ("HFR Marks"). All trade names, trademarks, service marks, index names and other product and service names and logos in the Third Party Software are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Nothing contained in the HFR Indices or Third Party Software should be construed as granting you any license or right to use any of the marks or names displayed in the Third Party Software without the express written permission of HFR or the third party owner, as applicable.
g. Limitation of Liability
7. eVestment Alliance, LLC (“eVestment”)
For data supplied or owned by eVestment, the following additional terms apply:
For data supplied or owned by S&P, the following additional terms apply:
- Neither Provider, S&P, their affiliates nor any of their respective third-party licensors shall have any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information or software furnished through the Platform, or for delays, interruptions or omissions therein nor for any lost profits, indirect, special or consequential damages;
- S&P, its affiliates and/or its third-party licensors have exclusive proprietary rights in any S&P information and software (the “S&P Services”) received;
- Subscriber shall not use or permit anyone to use the information or software provided through the Platform for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose;
- Subscriber is not authorized or permitted to furnish the S&P Services to any person or firm for reuse or retransmission without prior written approval of S&P;
- Access to the S&P Service(s) is subject to termination in the event that any agreement between Provider and a provider of the S&P Services distributed through the Platform is terminated in accordance with its terms; and
- Subscriber agrees that it shall not use nor permit use of the S&P Service(s) or any data included therein by any end user with the creation, structuring, development, managing, trading, marketing and/or promotion of any financial instrument, portfolio or other investment product that is based on, or seeks to match the performance of, all or any portion of the S&P Service(s) or such data, such as, without limitation, a security, portfolio or account whose capital and/or income value is calculated based on changes in value of an S&P index or the components thereof, without a separate written agreement with S&P for such purpose.
9. Axioma, Inc. (“Axioma”)
For data supplied or owned by Axioma, the additional terms apply:
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Subscriber is granted for the specified license period the limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-assignable right to use the software of Axioma (the “Axioma Materials”).
- The Axioma Materials are the sole and exclusive property of Axioma or its third-party data/software suppliers (each a “Vendor”) and are protected by the various applicable intellectual property and other laws of the United States of America and other countries. Axioma or its Vendors own all proprietary rights, including patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, and other proprietary rights, in and to the Axioma Materials, and any corrections, bug fixes, enhancements, updates or other modifications, including custom modifications, made to the Axioma Materials, whether made by Axioma or any third party.
- The Axioma Materials have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by Axioma and its Vendors through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money, and constitute valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of Axioma and its Vendors. Subscriber agrees to protect the proprietary rights of Axioma and its Vendors in the Axioma Materials during and after the term of this Agreement.
- The Subscriber will not use or permit any individual or entity under its control to use the Axioma Materials or any of their respective component parts for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose. The Subscriber will be responsible for all acts or omissions of any person using the Axioma Materials on its behalf.
- Provider is a distributor of certain Axioma Materials and does not purport to grant, and Subscriber does not receive, any rights with respect to the Axioma Materials, except as expressly granted under this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to Subscriber under this Agreement are expressly reserved for Axioma and its Vendors. Subscriber is solely responsible for obtaining all required authorizations from Axioma and its Vendors for Axioma Materials received through the Licensee’s Products that require Axioma or Vendor authorization.
- Except as permitted under a written agreement with Axioma or its Vendors, as applicable, Subscriber may not copy, transfer, distribute, reproduce, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, disassemble, create derivative works from or make any part of the Axioma Materials available to others.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, Subscriber will cease using all the Axioma Materials and expunge all Axioma Materials from its storage facilities and destroy all documentation, except such copies of data to the extent required by law or regulation.
- THE AXIOMA MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REPRESENTATIONS OR PROMISES HAVE BEEN MADE REGARDING THE MERCHANTABILITY, ORIGINALITY, COMPATIBILITY, ACCURACY, SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE AXIOMA MATERIALS, AND NO WARRANTY IS GIVEN THAT THE AXIOMA MATERIALS WILL CONFORM TO ANY DESCRIPTION THEREOF OR BE FREE OF OMISSIONS, ERRORS OR DEFECTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION ON THE FOREGOING, THE DATA AND INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE AXIOMA MATERIALS MAY BE INCOMPLETE OR CONDENSED AND IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE AXIOMA MATERIALS ARE FURNISHED AS PART OF A GENERAL SERVICE, WITHOUT REGARD TO SUBSCRIBER’S PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, AND AXIOMA AND ITS VENDORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AXIOMA OR ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “PROTECTED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO SUBSCRIBER FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE), ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SUBSCRIBER LICENSE OR USE OF THE AXIOMA MATERIALS.
- Subscriber shall indemnify and hold harmless Axioma and Protected Parties from and against any and all losses, liabilities, judgments, suits, actions, proceedings, regulatory inquiries, regulatory investigations, claims, damages, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (collectively, “Losses”) resulting from or arising out of Client’s use of the Axioma Materials, unless caused directly and solely by Provider’s fraud or willful misconduct.
- Axioma (and its Vendors) are express third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement and shall be entitled to enforce its provisions as fully as if parties hereto.